I'm not a huge believer in astrology and personally I find it quite confusing; however, last night out of boredom and after speaking to Todd I had the urge to see what the Stars say about the compatibility of our signs. Todd, a Scorpio and myself a Taurus are quite the opposites in signs, though if it makes any sense at all, we have the most in common of all the opposites. I read on and it said very general things about the two of our signs which I believe is pretty typical to read. After reading down the page, I came to something totally freaky! When speaking about love, it said that someone new would come into my life in Sept. (and he did, I worked with him and it was best for both of us to not pursue anything). However, it also said that the real meaning of love would come into my life on November 16th. WEIRD! This was the day, a few dates after Todd and I first met that Todd asked me to be his girlfriend. I know thats so trivial for him to ask and I probably sound like I am in the 5th grade, but he did! I think that is just a sign that tells me that Todd and I are meant to be together. I know people say this all the time but I really feel totally different around him. He lifts my spirits up, makes me feel alive again!
The stars were also on point with the career paths for both of us. I found it to be quite interesting....so perhaps I'll just leave it to the stars and see what else is in store!
Sunday, December 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment