Though I am not a beer drinker, I am a big fan of this book. I wouldn't say it is the best well-written book, but since its the first book I have picked up since reading those of my favorite author, Mitch Albom, I would say that it deserves SOME credit. Its a book by Tucker Max and I just started reading it thanks to a guy that I went on a date with the other day. (That's another story!). I saw the book in his rack of magazines and books and picked it up, read the back, laughed hysterically and said it was worth a try. Jeff, the guy I went on a date with, added that it was worth the read, if only I promised not to be a bitter woman afterwards. I knew at that point I wouldn't be disappointed because it's probably about a guy similar to those I typically attract. I'm sure you are good with adjectives so just insert one of your choice to fill my thoughts.
It's merely a book as Tucker Max describes: that shares the inappropriate times of disregarding social norms, indulging in every whim, ignoring consequences of his actions, mocking idiots and posers, sleeping with more woman than is safe or reasonable, and just acting like a major dickhead.
It's a book that probably every guy like himself wants to write but doesn't have the balls to write. It's edgey, very edgey, but its drama filled and being that I am a reality tv whore, I thouroughly enjoy it thus far! I really sit in my bed reading than I burst into laughter. Pick it up if you are bored! I think its worth the laugh if nothing else!
Saturday, January 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment